Tuesday, December 04, 2007

back again


i'm back from my crazy 11-day stint at the one of a kind show and happy to report the show went extremely well! there were some slow days but overall it turned out to be my best show yet! my mom was the most awesome ratgirl employee of all-time, holding down the fort at the show while i was off at my day job in the morning. somehow she managed to work 11-hour days for 11 straight days....incredible! the woman has definitely earned her title as ratgirl employee of the year!

i wish i had photos from the show to show everyone but unfortunately i totally blanked and didn't even think to bring the camera. which is really too bad because some of the booths were pretty awesome!

today i rewarded myself with a day off from work! i slept in until 10:00am, watched martha, had a long relaxing shower, spent lots of time cuddling with noah, started reading the latest bust magazine, had an afternoon nap, and ate a lot of chocolate! it was perfect!

thanks to all of my friends that stopped by to say hi! seeing a familiar face in a sea of thousands of strangers sure made my day!! and an extra big hug to paul for making such awesome meals for mom & i to take to the show and giving noah lots of attention when i wasn't around.

and now it's time to relax with a magazine before bed....

7 comments:

CheleBele said...

Glad to hear that it went so well! Bummed that there are no pictures. You will have to tell me about it later. Kudos to Di for employee of the year!!!

See you at Christmas.

pixiebits said...

glad it went well :) and also glad to see you back, blogging!

xx barbara

Carla said...

Dang, I should've taken a picture of you and you Mom in the booth! And now I know it's best to go to OOAK when there's a snowstorm, lots of room then!

Carla said...

p.s.
the day off was well deserved!

In Yr Fshn said...

Yay! Glad you are back, glad it went well, hope you are getting your mom something amazing for x-mas!

kitchen from g* said...

saw you in this week's NOW, congrats!

krissy said...

thanks for the nice comments, everyone! for some reason blogger only sent 3 of them to my email address, so i'm glad i came by and saw the others....

kitchen: thank you sooooo much for letting me know about being in now! i haven't had time to pick up this week's issue so i had absolutely no idea! woo hoo!!