Thursday, August 28, 2008

busted!


what you see above is the last picture i'll ever take at the local t & t grocery store. i went shopping there yesterday to get stuff for making inari and maki rolls for dinner. as i wandered the aisles, i took some quick pics of things that caught my eye. just as i finished taking this picture, an employee came up to me and said "no pictures". i was caught so off-guard that my only response was, "really? but it's so pretty!!"

oh well. at least i got this one last picture before being busted.

and really...isn't it so pretty? i imagine the liquid inside those bottles must taste like fairy water.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's too bad - it is a lovely photo...don't you just love Asian product packaging?

I've never been to T&T Supermarket before. I guess since I do not own a car, grocery shopping in the burbs is not an option :)

Jessica

Carla said...

That's too bad, it would be good press for them to lure in gals like us who like pretty things!

tania said...

ooohh! but it IS so pretty!
:) i am always shocked tobe told that-
hope your first week of school is ok!

In Yr Fshn said...

So pretty! I hate that stores don't allow photos... it's so silly. Hope all is well!

WendyB said...

Why no pictures? I mean, what, security issue? Silly!

Anonymous said...

I absolutley LOVE those drinks. I had a bit of a asian-drink problem for a while. My fav was a pink bottle, it tasted like flowers. So yummy!
KArina

The Stiletto Effect said...

cool photo!

ismoyo said...

I hate it when that happens! What do they think? That you gonna copy them and build a wall shelving system stocked with your own pretty bottles? Or do they really think you're a spy from another store.. So thanks for taking the risk and sharing that gorgeous colorful photo with us!