Saturday, January 23, 2010

soft copy

Paul's band Soft Copy has a new album coming out and it got a really nice mention on John Sakamoto's Anti-Hit List in today's Toronto Star! You can read it here.

In other news, I went to Shop for the Cause 2 and got a super cute dress by Damzels in this Dress, which is a local design company. They have a fun shop in Leslieville. It was a really good deal...$12.50. I also put a bid on something in the silent auction and I've got my fingers and toes crossed that I was the winning bid! I don't want to jinx anything so win or lose, I'll reveal it later. If nothing else I drove the bidding up to a higher amount which is good news all around really since the money is going to such a good cause.

That is all. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

No comments: