Monday, July 07, 2008


i had an itch to go thrifting on friday...it had been a few months since i'd gone and for some strange reason when i get an itch to go, i usually end up finding some good treasures. friday did not disappoint!

- 3 cute new scarves... one is even yves st. laurent and another is by vera with a sweet little print of carrots and peas. woot!
- a pretty luxurious rust coloured cable-knit scarf/shawl...holt renfrew brand. double woot!
- black skirt
- 2 issues of the sadly defunct "blueprint" magazine which i was too cheap to let myself buy when it was still around
- a white porceline dish for displaying my jewellery at shows (3 compartments, maybe for brooches and hairpins?)
- 2 retro oblong melmac-type dishes
- skinny belt
- a small wooden dish for storing my jewellery when i'm not wearing it
- and a happy apple!

here's a closer look:

4 comments:

In Yr Fshn said...

Blueprint is no longer? jeez, where have I been? I was wondering why I never saw it on newsstands, but just figured it was because I don't commute anymore. Bummer!

Carla said...

I love the scarf with the carrots on it! And everything else, too. You have a great eye, you could be a personal shopper. Or personal thrifter!

mishka said...

Great finds, Krissy! I have a happy apple too!

Kim's Suitcase said...

oh my krissy is that mushroom pin one of your creations? i love it!!!!!!!!!!