Wednesday, February 17, 2010

this and that

Just finished reading this

(Sooooo good! Could barely put it down.)


Loving this

(I've been visiting this dress online for months and now there's just 1 left. I almost bought it but the reviews make me question if I'll love it as much in real life. Isn't it darling, though?)


Listening to this

(That's Paul's band. It's a great song but the video is pretty awesome too.)


Craving this

(I read this list of the best croissants in the city and now I can't stop thinking about them!)

4 comments:

R! said...

Hi!
Come check out my blog:
hungergameseriestheories.blogspot.com

Joann said...

hi - I've really been enjoying your blog lately!

I've purchased many pieces of clothing (and shoes and jewellery) on-line and just as a word of warning, things are not always what they appear in photos. Most images have been tweaked with Photoshop. The fit isn't always as good as you'd like it to be. And it's hard to determine what kind of fabric you'll be getting. So I would take heed of the previous reviews.

I just love BlogTO's 'Best of' food categories...I was looking at the best fries in TO review today, and was drooling :)

krissy said...

Hi Joann,
Thanks for the nice comment and advice about buying online. I know, it's so hard to tell from photos, isn't it? Sometimes I don't mind taking a chance (especially on Etsy) if the item isn't too expensive but yeah, with bigger ticket items it pays to slow down and read the product reviews.

And funny, I read that BlogTO review of the best fries in the city too! Definitely want to try some of those places as well!

888bingo said...

Looks like you got lots of time in your hands there sweetie. hahah. I wish I could do all those, too. I am so busy with work and stuff.