Tuesday, March 14, 2006

spring coming closer

sorry about my absence... i've been out sick for the last couple of weeks. finally, feeling more like myself again.

haven't done the wardrobe_remix thing over at flickr for a long time. i decided to post a recent outfit of mine and get paul in on the fun too.
03-12-06
grey shirt: hm
jeans: hm
belt: llbean (17 yrs ago!!)
scarf: me :)
felted-bead necklace: local crafter

03-12-06

cord blazer: thrifted
hoodie: thrifted
black tee: cbc shop
jeans: hm
toque: hm

if you haven't yet checked out the wardrobe_remix group at flickr, you really should. it's totally addictive.

10 comments:

michelleknits said...

Excellent! I really love checking out the wardrome remix, but I haven't joined or posted. Some day. So nice that Paul joined you!

jen said...

glad that you are feeling better.

cute outfits both! like michelle, i love checking out the wardrobe remix but never posted.

Karin said...

Oh, people would cry when they see what I wear. My sense of style is horrible! But you and your husband both look so put together!

Aimee "Roo" said...

welcome back! i am glad that you are feeling better, it is always awful to be sick.

i need to get in on the wardrobe remix fun! my hubby would never do it, nope...

tania said...

so glad you are feeling better!

Megan said...

Hi Krissy - I came across your blog via Michelle. You have a lovely site!

Thriftgoddess said...

It looks great! I love the look!

Mom said...

You guys are too cute!!!

Aimee "Roo" said...

is that a sword on top of your tv?? we have one in the corner of our bedroom. ;)

krissy said...

aimee: heh, i guess it does look a bit like that. it's actually our strange-looking "rabbit ears". we don't have cable so we have a weird contraption that we can turn around to get the best reception. sort of like a "poor man's satellite dish". ;)