Tuesday, April 18, 2006

lovely easter

hope everyone had a good long weekend! paul + i went up north to my mom's and had a super relaxing time. lots of food, laughter and good family fun.

here are some random pictures from our weekend

tablesetting

doggietchochkes

ron+noah2

pussywillows

onthecouch

veggiechicken

smileyaaron


1. table setting 2. doggy figurines 3. noah with my step-dad 4. pussywillows paul + i picked on a walk 5. relaxing on the couch with paul 6. our vegetarian chicken prior to slicing 7. my nephew, aaron (isn't he a cutie?)

6 comments:

Chele said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them. I wish we were there too. I called Di's on Sunday, but I guess you guys celebrated on Saturday, so I missed everybody.

Your veggie chicken/turkey looked pretty good. Mom said she liked it. I can't wait to try it. For our Easter dinner we had open faced "chicken/turkey" sandwiches and gravy with peas and baked sweet potatoes.

vania said...

oh my goodness, where did you find that vegetarian chicken? It's amazing - i want to think you 'carved' it yourself...too cool!

jen said...

very cool vegetarian chicken thing!

mishka said...

Looks like you had a very nice weekend. Your nephew is *adorable*!

I just posted to your Flickr chicken too... what the heck?!

krissy said...

hee hee, the "chicken" is funny, huh? the first time we got it, i was really creeped out by the head. i actually got it at "king's cafe" in kensington (on augusta). there's a little food shop at the very back of the restaurant. in one of the freezer chests they have all kinds of fake meat...fake drumsticks, salmon, tuna, etc. this chicken is about $9, kinda pricey but it serves a lot. just check the ingredients carefully...it may have egg.

michelleknits said...

ha -- i thought you mighta carved it yourself, too. i've gotten a different chicke, frozen, that looked like it had a leg and everything. weird. but it was pretty good.