Wednesday, June 07, 2006

absence makes the heart grow fonder?

...(hopefully)

i have to take about a week off from blogland as i'm up to my ears in report card madness. i'm feeling way behind...even more so than usual! so to ease my panic a bit, i have to duck out of the blog world until these awful things are out of my hair. that means i probably won't be around to check out what's happening with you for a bit either. i'm so sorry. i'll catch up with you soon!

have a good week, everyone!

xo krissy

ps. while i'm gone, have some fun over here. i quite like this one even though i'm terrible at it.

9 comments:

michelleknits said...

oh gosh, good luck with grading week! talk to you when you come out of it!

and no more games for me! i think i'll stick with my "vegan with the lowest score ever on avocodolite" title, thankyouverymuch.

mishka said...

I had planned on secretly boning up on Avocadolite Farm and presenting you all with a score higher than jen's... but I think I'm too lazy for competition. I like it in theory, but I just don't have it in me :)

Good luck with the grading, Krissy! I hope to see you on Friday. Email's a-coming...

vania said...

happy marking! make sure to get some rest and have a good cup o tea!

Vegan Knitting said...

I tried that game and did really horribly.

Good luck with the grading. This coming week's my last week. It's half-days for the whole school and then a party for the faculty on Friday.

tania said...

good luck with all the madness!! thank you soo much for your kind comment the other day!
and I never said how nice lunch was on monday- wish we could go every week!

Lucky Charmz said...

I just finished my report cards today. Go me!

michelleknits said...

so, how's it going? i've been thinking about writing you all week...but being good and letting you be! aa's grades are due tomorrow...

jen said...

how's it going, are you done yet? do you get the whole summer off just for fun?

BLOG REVIEWS said...

*****