Saturday, August 12, 2006

gone swimming....

tomorrow morning paul and i head up north to spend the week at a cottage we've borrowed for the last few years. i can't wait to get there and just relax by the water and swim away the day. it's the perfect cottage for relaxing too...no tv or computer so no distractions from being outdoors!

i'm also hoping to do a bit of knitting while i'm there, since i've done that the previous 2 years we were there. other things i'm looking forward to: catching up on some magazines (the latest toronto life and toronto fashion arrived last week!) and eat, eat, eat! i'm especially excited about roasting vegetarian marshmallows over a campfire! i bought them last month when i was in nyc for this exact reason!

my only worry...how am i going to live without rockstar supernova for a week??? ack!

have a good week, everyone!
xo krissy

8 comments:

Chelebele said...

Have fun at the cottage. I wish I could go with you guys!!! Enjoy swimming and your veggie marshmallows. Don't worry, I will fill you in on Rockstar: Supernova.

Karin said...

OOhh I wish I could go on vacation for a week! Have a nice time.

Jane said...

hmmm...vegetarian marshmallows? never knew such a product even existed...what's wrong with the regular marshmallows? I'm not a fan of marshmallows in general, but I'm just curious.

Carla said...

Have fun! And yes, the Soy Delicious cones are yummy. I like the vanilla better than the chocolate, but they're both edible!

Happy cottaging!

tania said...

dreamy!! have an amazing time-

krissy said...

i'm back, everyone! expect an update in the next couple of days!

jane: i don't eat regular marshmallows anymore because they contain geletin which is made from the bones/cartlidge of pigs or cows. but these vegan marshmallows turned out to be a pretty good substitute over the campfire!

nicole said...

Whee! Turns out I've lurked on your blog in the past as well! Vegetarian marshmallows! I had no idea.

Vegan Knitting said...

I hope the marshmellows do well! I've used them for several things but not s'mores.