just peeking in to say i haven't been blogging much lately because there's just not much new or exciting to report. i'm still fighting a nasty chest infection but feeling more energetic which means i've been spending more time working in the studio. it's so funny...i often worry what will happen when i run out of ideas. but the last couple of weeks have been quite the opposite! i've got so many new ideas that i'm worrying i won't be able to get them all done in time for the show. i've also had to break down and ask paul to make me a few extra displays so i have somewhere to put the new stuff.
in other news:
* i made the yummiest roasted butternut squash & apple soup last night. it was like eating autumn in a bowl.
* i wish i had time to start a knitting project. i really want to make a cowl or the shopping tunic i posted about here.
* i've been enjoying baking cookies...made a batch of super spicy ginger & chocolate chip (so yum!) and also some (very meh) peanut butter cookies.
* i miss swimming. i can't wait to feel like myself again so i can get back to it.
* noah's hair is growing a bit shaggy and i swear he looks like a little teddy bear these days.
* only 2 more weeks left of the farmers' market. then back to (bland) grocery store produce. (sniff) besides, i'll really miss our farmer friends. they're always so nice to kim and me.