Thursday, October 18, 2007

trying to...

...ease back into doing the wardrobe_remix thing again. it's been forever since i've participated. not sure how long i'll be able to keep it up since it takes me forever to do. i always have to take a bunch of pictures in hopes of getting one that's usable.

vintage dress: a local charity shop
longsleeve tee: h&m
tights: roots (from winners)
pleather oxford shoes: thrifted

~extras~
gold locket: a gift from my cousin
grey scarf: a piece of t-shirt fabric
calculator watch: casio (from the bay)
pleather bag: winners
pleather belt: urban planet

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so cute. I love you! Mom

tania said...

i love it!!
i love when you do wardrobe remix- you have the best style!!
:)
its inspiring-

krissy said...

hee! thanks mom! :)

tania: thanks so much! i'm really self-conscious about posting pictures of myself but i'm trying to get over that.

CheleBele said...

You look fantastic! What a cute outfit. Where was this picture taken? I can't place it.

WendyB said...

Great look! Ha ha! What a cute comment from Mom.

In Yr Fshn said...

Adorable! You look like you should be drinking hot cocoa with a cute boy whilst listening to Belle and Sebastian!

ambika said...

Completely agreed on the w_r photo conundrum. I love participating but getting a shot that shows the whole shebang, is flattering, and not poorly lit is way harder than it looks.

And love this pic, btw.

vania said...

Love the outfit! and that credenza thing behind is pretty special too!

The Clothes Horse said...

I just started wardrobe_remix and it's hard to follow the rules. I end up with pictures of my top half and my bottom half, but not together!
Your style is cute.