Tuesday, February 14, 2006

html is a meanie

you may notice i tried to organize my links over there on the sidebar. i really didn't think it would be that hard but things just aren't lining up properly. :( i'm not spending any more time on it today...it's valentines and my lack of html knowledge is making me cranky. please excuse the mess until i can figure this darn thing out. (if anyone might have a suggestion, feel free to chime in.... *deutsch, any ideas*) also, if i accidentally deleted your link or forgot to add you, please let me know. i tried to thin out my links a bit but might have gotten a bit overzealous with the eraser. xo

edited: i fixed it! i fixed it! i'm so proud...somehow i just played around with some codes and it worked!

6 comments:

Deustch said...

I'd be happy to help, just shoot me an email and let me know what you are trying to do.

krissy said...

hey deutsch, thanks for offering to help me but somehow i tinkered with it and it's working! yay!

Karin said...

Haha that is how I learned to change my sidebar too--just tinkered around until it was how I liked it! Hope you had a great Valentine's.

michelleknits said...

cool -- i've been meaning to tool around with my sidebars, too. glad you worked it out!

jen said...

good job! i always get so annoyed when dealing with html (did i mention that i'm a computer idiot?) but then when i finally get it i am so proud of myself!!

tania said...

oh yay! don't you just feel like you have scaled mount everest when html finally works?? i do-
:)