Friday, February 10, 2006

sicky

it seems just as i was proudly thinking how i haven't really been sick yet this winter, i went and got sick with a miserable cold. how does that happen??

i've been spending the last 2 days sleeping for hours on end on the couch and then dragging my body upstairs to sleep in bed at night. rinse and repeat the next day.

this is the medicine i have prescribed myself
(pictured: copious amounts of television, the new issue of vogue, lots of ginger tea, and toast with peanut butter)
my medicine

and this is my faithful nurse
my nurse
noah has been spending every minute on the couch with me, sleeping at my feet. he's been so loyal, i don't even mind when he hogs the covers. xoxo

10 comments:

Karin said...

This is the third time I have been sick since Christmas, I am in your boat :(.

vania said...

i'm sorry to hear you're sick, but that tea looks yummy. is that vogue issue any good? i almost want to buy it just because of Drew

michelleknits said...

feel better krissy! yum ginger tea...

Carla said...

Bummer! I hope you're feeling better soon, dearie!

Jan said...

hope you feeling better krissie...noah so sweet!! maybe a valentine treat for him, eh.

jen said...

feel better soon! i just got over mine.

noah is a cutie!

tania said...

oh poor you! get well soon. noah is so cute-
;)

Stinkerbelle Rock said...

Ugh... almost makes me long for a breif bout of the flu. Magazines, the dogs, toast, tea, television, and bubble baths. That's the only way I'd give myself the time! Your Noah is precious!

michelleknits said...

glad you found me! are ya better?

megan said...

a new vouge makes anyone feel better..

Get well soon!