Saturday, September 15, 2007

lately:

reading:


listening to:


desperately hunting for:
thick & chunky charcoal grey tights (so elusive i can't even find a picture of them with a google image search!) EDIT: sorry, i meant to say thick & chunky cable-knit tights in charcoal grey. it's the cable-knit part that i'm having trouble finding. please let me know if you find some....

making a million of:


excited about:


delighted by:
inside a black apple

thinking about:
baking peanut butter & chocolate chip cookies

7 comments:

The Sewing Bunny said...

Eat, Pray, Love is one of my all time favorite books.. and I didn't even get to read the last section! It inspired me so much to just be a better person all around.

As for thick & chunky charcoal grey tights, I would suggest looking at DKNY tights or maybe keeping an eye on Forever 21. I got a pair of chunky charcoal grey 'leggings' there last year, but they are much more tight-like. good luck!

littlemissmeshell said...

You are just a wealth of booky information! I think I add something to my list every time you post. Eat, Pray, Love has been on my Christmas list for quite some time!

Full of Heart said...

The cookies sound yummy! I've seen Charcoal tights around... I'll keep my eye out and let you know when I find some!

Carla said...

I like your new wallpaper-y earring design!

I'm behind on blog reading so I didn't know you were going to Eric's Trip, too, until you called my name in the masses! What a great show, I love seeing a band when the audience is so into it!

vania said...

I love those earrings too! What a great pattern on them. I'll keep my out for cable knit tights too.

tania said...

love the new earrings! and i liked that kitchen book!

In Yr Fshn said...

I saw these online:
http://stockingirl.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=cct10&Category_Code=TIO&Store_Code=miccina
and loved the red, but they have grey too... is that what you meant?
I love Kitchen... Banana is one of my fave authors. It's a good fall book.