Monday, September 24, 2007

chained to the studio

nah, not really but i have been spending a crazy amount of time in here. good thing i love what i do otherwise it would actually be work!

with october almost here, i'm starting to feel a teensy bit of panic about how much stuff i still have to make before the one of a kind show (at the end of november).

in other ratgirl news, i spent the weekend putting together a brand new order for snazzygirl and all those goodies got shipped out this afternoon. putting the order together is a breeze, it's the photographing, photoshopping, and writing of the descriptions that is kind of hard for me. luckily my honey helped me with the photographing. (thanks, paul!) xoxo

here's a tiny peek at a couple of the items that will be going up on snazzygirl very soon:



*****
edit: hey, the new stock is already up on the website!! and i also suggested that most of the old stock be put on super-duper discount and looks like that's already done that too! go check it out...

6 comments:

In Yr Fshn said...

So cute! I'll be doing a post on cameo-type jewelry in the next few weeks... is it okay if I post that necklace?

WendyB said...

Aw, cute stuff. I'm getting a cameo carved out of agate later this year.

vania said...

I love the cameo too! Great work!

Carla said...

Nice! I was eyeing the cameo last time, maybe I'll get it at the next fair. So it's time for us all to start doing Christmas prep!

krissy said...

thanks for the nice words, everyone!

Aimee said...

oooh, what a cute cameo! :)