Friday, September 30, 2005

09-30-05

thank you so much everyone for the super nice things you've been saying in my comments! i can't tell you how happy it makes me to open it up and see so many kind words everyday! this whole blog world is just so crazy and cool and inspiring every single day. i've found many of your blogs through the comments you've left for me and i'm just constantly amazed by the wonderful things you're doing and talking about over in your part of the world. having such creative and interesting new friends comment on my blog is a little overwhelming sometimes, but i'm just happy if maybe i can return the inspiration or enjoyment your blogs bring me. so, thanks again guys! i'm a lucky girl indeed....

that said, i have been terribly delinquint in updating my links. (can you believe i have only done it once since i started this blog in the winter? shameful.). i am going to sit down and try to remember how to do that this weekend. promise!

and so here's what i left the house wearing this morning.

09-30-05
*generic black t: local store (chockey's)
*olive green cardi: canadian chain (winners)
*red sundress: thrifted
*orange skirt peeking underneath: urban outfitters
*stripey kneehighs
*black maryjanes: payless
*brown scarf: knit by me
*6 wood bead bracelets: me
*1" button on cardigan that says "crafty kid" (from a zine fair awhile back)

have a great weekend!!!
xo krissy

5 comments:

Chelebele said...

You are adorable as usual. I love seeing what you are wearing everyday. It's like I am living just next door!

I think I may have those Mary Jane shoes too. Thank you Payless for your cute man-made material shoes!!

Karin said...

I really like the orange one sticking out there! It looks cute. Speaking of payless that is where I am going right after work today!

Hanna said...

talk about cool and sensible shoes - and cool outfit! you rock girl!

Aimee "Roo" said...

I love it! I can't wait to start adding my photos to the Flickr group too... although I feel a little less than creative in my clothing choices. Your outfit is just awesome!

the knitrider said...

man! i wish i was so awesome at layering. you ROCK! im going to send you pictures of all my clothes and then you can tell me what to wear every day from now on! im going to have to spend all day going thru your new links too! yay!