Sunday, June 05, 2005

the rage!

last night was the grand opening party for a new clothing/accessory store called the rage. it is a very cool new place in kensington market in toronto. (you might remember few weeks ago i mentioned that i was getting an order ready for it.) sarah, the owner, held a big party ~with lots of candy~ last night and the tiny little store was packed with people! so many people showed up that the party spilled out onto the sidewalk

my favourite thing about the rage is that sarah has hand-picked really new, unknown local designers to feature their stuff in her store. i haven't seen anything like the stock she has anywhere else in the city.

here are a few pictures from last night.
the rage

the rage (part deux)

last night was party-time, today is report-card-writing time. blech. it's too nice outside to be stuck in front of a computer all day. :(

8 comments:

chelebele said...

The Rage looks great! Maybe you can take me there next time I'm in town (hopefully August). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your jewelry is a big hit.

krissy said...

oooh, i hope you come visit in august! anyhow, whenever you come back we'll definitely go check it out.

Karina said...

Hi Krissy,
That's soooo cool you went to The Rage's opening party. Sarah's a really good friend of mine...I used to work with her at the belt factory. Thanks for the pics, I really wanted to go!!! Her store looks so great!

Monica said...

Oooh, what a fun looking store! It's awesome that your stuff is in there, I'll check it out next time I'm in Kensington.

the knitrider said...

thats so awesome! the store looks like it rocks!

tania said...

oh thats so cool!
can't wait to check it out!

Carla said...

Cool! How did I miss that new store? I also just figured out that Upsrising Books moved to Baldwin. I hope she does really well! Where exactly is it?

krissy said...

hey carla, the store is at 13 kensington, across and down a bit from courage my love. it's a bit closer to dundas. just look for the hot pink and black building (there's a sign too).