Wednesday, May 18, 2005

my package arrived!

this morning my pretty pink package arrived in the mail from karen, the girl who got my name in the colour-theme swap. i can't believe how generous she was! the box was bursting with pink goodies! she has incredible taste...every single thing she sent me i absolutely love! look at all the great stuff.

a pretty pink purse
pink purse

a pink organizing box where most of the little trinkets were tucked away. also an absolutely gorgeous pink vintage scarf. i wish the picture had turned out better.
vintage scarf

so many pretty glass beads, some cute hairclips, and buttons with a bunny face on them!
(these were all tucked and wrapped inside the pink case)
buttons and beads

these beautiful vintage beads. i loooovvve vintage beads!
vintage pink buttons

and some pretty pink fabric, cute little chopsticks, oodles and oodles of ribbon, and a lucky cat charm.
fabric and ribbon

thank you soooo much, karen! you made my first-ever-swap so much fun!!

3 comments:

Knitcore Nadia said...

Your goodies look so fun. I should post pictures of mine, I really loved this swap!

dk said...

One day, when I have more faith in myself, I will participate in swaps.

You totally scored. Is that okay to say?

Karina said...

Hi Krissy
I just got caught up on your blog and I feel like I've missed so much!! I love those swaps you are doing, you are scoring some cool stuff. YOu're pics on Kensington make me miss living in Toronto...I would buy wheat meat and veggies and cook up a mean stir fry too! Happy B Day to Paul!!!And you're guinea pig and dog are so cute! You guys are hilarious!